EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] Perl help please

Hi all,

Would anyone on here mind having a quick look at a short Perl script for me please? I was hoping someone with more experience than me would be able to check that it's not going to do anything I might regret later! Thanks.

Will

Will Sonnen

Commercial Systems Developer

Information Services

Tel: 01227 824603 | Ext: 4603 | Email: w.j.sonnen@kent.ac.uk

---

University of Kent

Park Wood Road

Canterbury, Kent CT2 7NN

We stand for ambition.

---

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube TikToc

kent.ac.uk

----