From: eprints-tech-request@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-request@ecs.soton.ac.uk> On Behalf Of Will Sonnen
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2024 2:53 PM
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Perl help please

CAUTION: External Message. Use caution opening links and attachments.

Hi all,

Would anyone on here mind having a quick look at a short Perl script for me please? I was hoping someone with more experience than me would be able to check that it's not going to do anything I might regret later! Thanks.

Will

Will Sonnen

Commercial Systems Developer

Information Services