EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] "Configuring Distinct Input Forms for Multiple Archives in Shared Hosting Setup"

Dear Team,
We have a base installation (version 3.4.4) and aim to set up multiple archives. For instance, we plan to offer shared hosting services to various organizations. We've installed 5 different archives but noticed that all the archives share the same input forms for adding items. We need distinct input forms for each archive.

What files need to be copied, and what configuration changes should be made in the archives folder to achieve this?

Thanks
Sudharsan