EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] Robots

Morning all,

I'm fairly new to EPrints and I was just looking for some suggestions please about possible ways of dealing with a situation which arose here last week. We discovered that a bot or other entity was repeatedly requesting an accessible copy of one of our articles. Does anyone have any advice for securing the request form to curtail this kind of behaviour? Thanks.

Will

Will Sonnen

Commercial Systems Developer

Information Services

Tel: 01227 824603 | Ext: 4603 | Email: w.j.sonnen@kent.ac.uk

---

University of Kent

Park Wood Road

Canterbury, Kent CT2 7NN

We stand for ambition.

---

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube TikToc

kent.ac.uk

----