EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] Count mismatch on new views/fields created as subject

Dear all,
We have created a subject category with the following new fields and created views.
May I know why the count is mismatching?
File name: /opt/eprints3/flavours/pub_lib/cfg.d/eprint_fields.pl
{
        name => 'subjects',
        type => 'subject',
        multiple => 1,