EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

Re: [EP-tech] Count mismatch on new views/fields created as subject

  • To: David R Newman <drn@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Count mismatch on new views/fields created as subject
  • From: Mosys Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd <mosyssw@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2024 09:39:33 +0530

Perfect. Its working fine now. Thanks a lot for your timely help.

thanks
Revathi

On Tue, Jul 23, 2024 at 10:00 PM David R Newman <drn@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

Hi Revathi,

Having reviewed the version of EPrints you are on (3.4.4), I think there is a bug with this:

  https://github.com/eprints/eprints3.4/issues/253

This has been fixed with the following change to a single file:

  https://github.com/eprints/eprints3.4/commit/c93f6be3d756ac4cf8b835a18f3f16f64758c99e

You can apply this if you download this commit as a patch:

  https://github.com/eprints/eprints3.4/commit/c93f6be3d756ac4cf8b835a18f3f16f64758c99e.patch

and then from your EPRINTS_PATH directory run the command (substituting /PATH/TO/ to the location where you downloaded the patch file):

  patch -p1 -i /PATH/TO/c93f6be3d756ac4cf8b835a18f3f16f64758c99e.patch

Regards

David Newman