EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] Ask about search result and reindex

Sometimes there are items that don't appear when I do a search, even though they are in the repository. But after I did the command: epadmin reindex [archive_id] eprint [item_id]
As a result, these items can appear in search results.

Is there a way to find out the item IDs that have not been indexed so that we can reindex the item IDs?

Thank you.

Regards,
Agung Prasetyo W.