EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

Re: [EP-tech] "Configuring Distinct Input Forms for Multiple Archives in Shared Hosting Setup"

Thank you  Florian Hess.

Unfortunately, We have already set up the manual installation (i.e /opt/eprints3) and it is in production. whether above solution will suite for us?

thanks
Sudharsan