EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] Record not showing in search data

Hi all.

This record is not showing in SEARCH ITEMS, I've checked the indexing and it's fine. Then I found that the metadata visibility is set to 'Hide in search results'. as shown below. This is the first time I'm encountering this issue. How can I resolve this and change the metadata visibility to always show?

Thank you in advance.

image.png