EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] Log error date

I change eprints server centOS 7  to oracle Linux 9

Everything works fine but I have some error log that I would like to fix probably not critical.

First one with irstats2

“Stats::Handler: requested processor 'countries' does not exist.”

I think is GeoIP module is missing but I install it  and the text log is still appearing when I check countries stats.

I do not have the latest version because I have to modify a lot of code to keep French utf8 and I have 15 sites this will be very long to reinstall and recommit all stats.

Second log xapian:  soon as I make a search and sort by relevance I get this log.

Search::Xapian can't sort by eprint.byrelevance.fr: unknown sort key

And sort by date does not sort correctly by date

Last one

Redundant argument in sprintf at /opt/eprints3/bin/create_sitemap line 155.

Line 155 is this one

my $datestamp = sprintf( "%04d-%02d-%02d", EPrints::Time::get_date_array( time ) );

what could be wrong with dates

I only change code  /opt/eprints3.4.2/perl_lib/EPrints/Time.pm to make it French

return $hours." hour".($hours>1?"s":"");    change to return $hours." heure".($hours>1?"s":"");

same thing for days and week I do not think it makes any problem with dates

date command  do not return the same format in my old and new server could be the bug?

date  on old server

Tue Jul  9 16:44:58 EDT 2024

Date on new server

Tue 09 Jul 2024 04:45:02 PM EDT

Thank you,

Mario Beaudoin| Chargé de projet informatique et technologique

Service de la bibliothèque |Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières