EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

Re: [EP-tech] My OAI2 can not display ListRecord

Hi David,

It turns out I once asked this problem in the group https://www.eprints.org/eptech/msg09472.html, but at that time, the error message appeared and I could find out and immediately look for the reference.
This time it did not appear. How do you know this is because the xmlns:xsi attribute is being defined twice? I opened it in firefox and the error message is not visible

by the way, thank you David for helping me

Regards,
Agung PW