EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] search with Combining Diacritical Marks return noting

We have to make some check on our repository.

We copy text from OCLC web site and paste it to eprints advance search bar title.

We notice that letter like “é” are sometimes encoded in 2 parts “e” and ” ' ” when this appends the search return noting.

But if we test the same title with a letter encoder in 2 parts on my old server, it gets the result correctly.

Do you have any idea who can help

Thank you,

Mario