EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] File Missing from Eprints Archive

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

I have installed eprints software in ubuntu 22.04. After installation, I could not find eprint_fields.pl: and eprint_fields.xml. I want to add some metadata tags.
But the software worked nicely. Link: http://pure.koha.co.in/

How to solve this problem, Kindly help me please.

Thank you.

Regards
Dr Hirak Jyoti Hazarika