EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] Error when upgrading version

Hi all.

We are in the process of upgrading EPrints from version 3.3.15 to 3.4.5. I have been following the guide at the link below:

Upgrading EPrints

The system is now up, but I am encountering errors when I log in, as shown below:

image.png
Upon investigating the issue, I reviewed the user.pm file and noticed that the remove_static method is not present there. However, I did find this method in the eprints.pm file.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.