EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] OpenAIRE plugin updated

Good afternoon!

For those who are using the OpenAIRE plugin, I was recently made aware of an “anomaly” in the OpenAIRE plugin, via OpenAIRE help desk. I describe it here:

OpenAIRE confirmed that this fixed the issue.

The new bazaar package does have the cfg/cfg.c/z_openaire.pl config file added by Will, but it still doesn't have the phrase file because the plugin currently doesn't need or use it and I believe that many of the phrases there are actually now part of the core.

 I updated the readme with all that info as well.

Best wishes,
Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer
Senior Librarian | Bibliothécaire titulaire
Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian / Bibliothécaire des Projets Numériques & Développement de Systèmes
Concordia University / Université Concordia

Tel. / Tél. 514-848-2424 ext. / poste 7738
Email / courriel:
tomasz.neugebauer@concordia.ca

Mailing address / adresse postale: 1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8
Street address / adresse municipale: 1400 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8

library.concordia.ca