EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

Re: [EP-tech] Allowing a user to see other user's 'work area' items

Hi John,

Cannot say I have ever used this but it sounds like what you suggest should work.  The configured function should not be too messy, as it will basically be the same as what is there but with a conditional to include the connector account userid as an 'or' as well.

Regards

David Newman