EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

Re: [EP-tech] Changing path in IRStat2 for multiple repo in one vhost

Hi Izwan,

This is a bug in the IRStats2 code that means it has issues if you have set a path for a repository other than /.  You need to edit lib/static/_javascript_/auto/90_irstats2.js and change two lines:

$( this.container_id ).insert( new Element( 'img', { 'border': '0', 'class': 'irstats2_spin', 'src': '/style/images/loading.gif' } ) );

to:

$( this.container_id ).insert( new Element( 'img', { 'border': '0', 'class': 'irstats2_spin', 'src': eprints_http_root+'/style/images/loading.gif' } ) );

and

$( container_id ).update( new Element( 'img', { 'border':'0', 'src': '/style/images/loading.gif' } ) );

to:

$( container_id ).update( new Element( 'img', { 'border':'0', 'src': eprints_http_root+'/style/images/loading.gif' } ) );

These are around lines 133 and 511 but may vary depending on which version of IRStats2 you are using.

Regards

David Newman