EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] Eprints over Nginx

Good day!

Up to now we can't solve the upload limit of eprints when running over nginx reverse proxy,  Anyone here uses Nginx as reverse proxy for their eprints server and is working fine. Our network admin did not want to up our server in public if it will not use reverse proxy.

We cant solve the upload limit and is below the default upload limit of nginx.

Thank you!