EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

RE: [EP-tech] Multiple repo in one domain creation issues - SOLVED

Hi Izwan,
Can I check, do you mean that you have one apache vhost definition, with two ‘Location’ blocks – like this?

<Location “/repo1”>

    PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID repo1

    # and other options

</Location>

<Location “/repo2”>

    PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID repo2

    # and other options

</Location>

I started looking at this yesterday, and the instructions on the EPrints wiki, but didn’t have time to work out what needed doing.

Glad you’ve worked it out!