EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] badge dimensions still not appeared

I installed the dimensions badge some time ago via eprints bazaar. Then I looked at https://github.com/eprintsug/dimensions-badge, there were several improvements and I have applied them to my badge, but until now the dimension badge still hasn't appeared. Is this dimension badge only for items that have a DOI or can it be used for all types of items?

What do I have to check so that this dimension badge can appear on the summary page?

Thank you.

Regards,